Need reliable pool heat pump repair in your area?
Look no further – you’ve found it
Professional Pool Heat Pump Repair
Whether your heater needs a quick fan replacement or full-on makeover, our pool heat pump repair service is the solution. From error codes and broken parts to loud squeaks and sudden leaks — we handle it all.
- Repair ALL pool heat pump brands and models
- HVAC certified & factory-trained repair technicians
- Fast, effective, and on-time service. No guessing games
- 30+ years of pool heat pump service, sales, and manufacturing
- Unmatched customer satisfaction and industry expertise
- Annual Service and Extended Maintenance plans available
Pool heating problems we fix for ANY heat pump pool heater:
- Pool heat pump running but not heating
- Pool heat pump compressor not running
- Pool heat pump keeps turning off
- Pool heater is leaking
- Pool heater making noises
- Pool heat pump not working/won’t start
- Pool heat pump displaying error codes
- and more
Pool heat pump brands that we service:
AquaCal, AquaComfort, AquaPro, Built Right, Focus Temp, Gulfstream, Hayward, Heat Siphon, Jandy, Nirvana, Oasis, Oasis Platinum, Pentair, Raypak, Rheem, Rome, Thermeau, Sunrunner, Zodiac, and more.
Even if your heat pump brand isn’t listed, we can still fix it.
How our pool heat pump repair works
1.) Request pool heat pump repair
Requesting pool heat pump repair is super easy and takes less than 2 minutes. You can fill out a heat pump repair form or call us. With whatever option you choose, we’ll dispatch a highly trained and experienced heat pump technician to your location.
2.) Schedule a repair date
Tell us about your pool heating problem. We’ll tell you how fast we can fix it.
3.) Get your pool heater fixed
Go back to enjoying the warm comfort of a heated pool as if nothing ever happened.
Ready to repair your pool heat pump?
Trying to do some DIY pool heater troubleshooting?
Our LIVE pool heater troubleshooting service is the perfect solution for you
Do you offer pool heater repair service near me?
If you live anywhere in the United States, the answer is yes. Just see what our happy customers across the nation have to say.
As a Florida pool heating company, we also offer pool heat pump repair services across the state and cover all major cities including:
Orlando, Davenport, Miami, St Cloud, Poinciana, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Lakeland, Daytona Beach, Tampa, Clearwater
& all surrounding areas in
North, Central, and South Florida
We service and repair ALL pool heat pumps brands, (including but not limited to AquaComfort, AquaCal, AquaPro, Guardian, GulfStream, Hayward, Heat Siphon, Oasis, Oasis Platinum, Pentair, Raypak, Rheem, Rome-Solarium, Sunrunner, etc.).
Even if your heat pump is discontinued, it’s no problem — we can help!
Ready to get your pool heat pump working again?
Annual Maintenance & Safety Check
Pool heaters experience a good amount of wear and tear throughout their lifetime. As they constantly heat and distribute pool water, natural aging takes its toll on parts and components.But what truly determines the lifespan of a unit are maintenance habits. Just like a car, a pool heat pump needs regular servicing to ensure maximum performance.
Our Annual Maintenance & Safety Check is the perfect way to keep your pool heat pump in tip-top shape.
Here’s what’s included:
- Clean Evaporator Coil
- Check Relay Contacts
- Inspect TXV Expansion Valve
- Clean Heat Pump Cabinet
- Check Water Pressure Switch
- Check Fan Blade Clearances
- Oil Fan Motor
- Verify/Check Air Flow
- Verify/Check Water Flow
- Check Fan Motor Amperage Draw
- Clean and inspect Condensate Drain Pan / Base
- Check Compressor Amperage Draw
- Inspect Internal Electrical Connections
- Check Operating Refrigerant Pressure
- Check and Calibrate Operating Controls
- Monitor and check Line and Control Voltage Unit
- Environmental Conditions of Concern (Run Off, Sprinklers, etc.)
- Check Capacitor
- Perform Operating Orientation
Want to keep your pool heat pump going strong for years to come?