Power disturbances can occur at any time without warning and severely damage the compressor and circuit board within your unit. These parts are essential to the unit’s operation and can be quite costly to replace. However, as it’s said, the best offense is a good defense.
The Compressor Defender is the ultimate form of protection against brownouts, surges, and short cycles. Ideal for both residential and commercial applications, the device can be easily installed inside a condensing unit or on an outdoor compressor. When surges strike, the Compressor Defender takes the hit so your unit doesn’t have to.
- Surge, brownout, and short cycle protection with 120, 208, and 240 VAC loads
- LED indicators provide real-time status updates for quick and easy troubleshooting
- For use inside condensing units or externally on disconnects
- Complies with ANSI/AHRI Standard 110-2012 Range B² for voltage drop protection
- Auto-sense voltage technology 120-240 VAC universal input voltage
- Meets ANSI/UL 1449 3rd edition requirements
Instructional Installation Video:
(Download the Compressor Defender Instruction Sheet here)
To order a Compressor Defender,
please contact Medallion Energy: